NanoMaxx – Ceramic Coating 100ml
Ultimaxx NanoMaxx is a supremely user friendly Ceramic Coating, that can be applied by an enthusiastic amateur or a consummate Professional.
Ulitimaxx NanoMaxx is Air Dried after 1 hour, and therefore a second coating can be applied for added durability . It is safe to use on all paintwork, painted plastics, carbon fibre, and bright work.
Always use Ultimaxx Panel Prep prior to application of Ultimaxx NanoMaxx.
- 9H Hard
- 18 Months Durability per Layer.
- 115° Water Bead Angle
- Excellent Gloss Levels
- Air Dried Within 1 Hour
- Easily Layered After 1 Hour
- Perfect for Applying Outdoors
- Low Alcohol Content
- Multitude of Applications, Including all Plastics
- All Plastics
- Magnesium (Perfect for Delicate Motorcycle parts)
- Titanium (Perfect for Delicate Motorcycle parts)
- Carbon Fibre, and Bright Work
- Alloy Wheels
- Ensure all surfaces are correctly prepared and decontaminated using Ultimaxx Panel Prep.
- Shake the product gently prior to use.
- Using an Ulitmaxx Applicator Block wrap the Suede around the block, and apply several drops to the suede.
- Drag the block and suede down the panel to be treated, then go over in a criss-cross pattern making sure you apply evenly, working in an area of approximately 18 inches square. Repeat the process as required.
- Dependent on ambient temperatures please allow between 45-90 seconds before removing with an Ultimaxx 600gsm Buffing Cloth, ensuring you fold the cloth after each removal process. This will ensure a smooth and even finish without smears.
- If applying another layer, please allow 1 hour between coats, making sure Nannomaxx Ceramic has been fully buffed off first.
- For general maintenance washes please use Ultimaxx Slick Foam, followed by Ultimaxx Slick Wash.
- Prior to drying your vehicle use Ultimaxx Get-Set to ensure a faultless, spot free rinse.
- Dry your vehicle with an Ulitmaxx 1000gsm Drying Towel
- Use Ultimaxx Show-Time to boost gloss and hydrophobic properties at any time
- Please ensure when applying NannoMaxx Ceramic you wear Nitrile Gloves, and appropriate eye protection, taking care not to ingest any of the product.
- We recommend you use 2 Ultimaxx Buffing cloths per vehicle. Wash the cloth immediately after use.
- DO NOT apply in extreme heat conditions above 32°C
- Only use 1 Suede Cloth per Vehicle
- Please store Ultimaxx NanoMaxx safely away from children.
Unfortunately, due to custom laws and delivery restrictions we cannot offer overseas shipping at this time.